Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Beating the bushes

The group, which I suppose is the new incarnation of Sorekara Eiga (それから 映画 - Sorekara Movies), has produced several ideas for the new project. The most prominent suggestions so far are a quasi-western, somewhat in the style of Cowboy Bebop with regard to slightly larger than life (read unbelievable) characters and action, and a kind of twisted version of Orpheus and Euridice, with Death personified as a samurai the main character sees in both his dreams and his waking hours. The second suggestion comes from Alison, who has already begun work on a possible script.

I've learned how many of my ideas revolve around explosions and gunfighting, and as a result all of my ideas are largely useless because we lack the equipment for anything more than the most basic gunplay. Alison's idea has a psychological aspect that I appreciate (and which is lacking in all of my ideas so far).

Paul gets here tomorrow, and then the madness begins, but first...essay writing time.

Anyone and everyone feel free to suggest story ideas.

1 comment:

UNSC AI CTN 0452-9 said...

can i do the soundtrack for your movie?
brb