Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Too lazy for a title

I'm importing the first batch of photos from the new camera...very cool pictures of the whole gang in NYC. Everything kind of pales in comparison to the awesomeness that was this weekend, and partly due to this, and partly due to fatigue, this week has sort have become an unremarkable blur. Unfortunately this is the week I need to step up and make up for earlier slacking. This will be a welcome week end.

Also, I have a bonsai now. It's a Japanese Juniper, and it's sitting on the window sill by my computer as per the plan. Good things.

I know there are things I want to write, but I've been so out of it that basic functions are pretty much all I can manage at the moment. I'll get around to deeper meaning later.

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.

No comments: