Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Rule

I think from here on out, I'm not going to post on days spent traveling, or at least not after traveling because I'm usually burnt out (like I am now). As supreme dictator of this blog, the motion passes.

Were I to write something, it would be a continuation of last night's rant, and about how wanting to believe something can be dangerous sometimes.

If someone else wants to write tonight's blog, feel free to comment away.

Also, I have decided that one day I will run for president. More later as that develops.

1 comment:

UNSC AI CTN 0452-9 said...

a day late and a dollar short I'm commandeering this blog. I've got nothing on the thoughts being debated in the last couple days, since i've gone back to school and thus toned down my raging intellect accordingly. (i'm not entirely sure what i mean by that last sentence its the end of a 7 hour long shift and i'm kind of nonsensical). so i apologize to this blogs sanctimonious, fear-based, and probably overweight readers (bonus points if you caught the family guy reference), but here are few of my thoughts.

college football season starts tonight. get excited.

being back at college for this last week has been pretty lonely. theres not many people back yet so theres nothing to do. i moved into my apartment last night at 12 am.

this post started with such fervor but do to the fact that i am at work and just spent the last hour fixing computers much of that fervor was lost. hope all is well on the west coast. much love to all.
brb